I have chose different briefs to do,I need to make sure that my work is extraordinary so that i meet the demands of the Audience
In my blog I will do a lot of research, planning
and last but not least production.
The brief I chose is Music Video where i have to make a Magazine and a DVD Cover
To complete my work I need to focus on my target audience and i'll do plenty of research in order to present my work in the best way possible.
I will look into images and how they are composed also the lighting
Mis en scene and how it will all relate to the song and the audience. I will have to meet the deadlines as well so that it won't affect the quality of my product.
To complete my work I need to focus on my target audience and i'll do plenty of research in order to present my work in the best way possible.
I will look into images and how they are composed also the lighting
Mis en scene and how it will all relate to the song and the audience. I will have to meet the deadlines as well so that it won't affect the quality of my product.
No comments:
Post a Comment